Every company has the option to go through a verification process when registered at Auxionize . In order to become a verified user, you are required to provide us with evidence that the person, who registers the company, has the legal rights to represent that specific company. Certain documentation, listed below, is required for the verification, which is viewed only by authorized Auxionize team members. There are two types of users who can register the company.
Owner/official company representative
The required documentation includes ID card, Driver`s License (also considered an ID card only in the United States) or a passport. A payment of €50 is required as a standard verification fee (if not included in the tier). Also the solvency of the company is checked at the moment of the verification.
Company authorized employee
A notarized approval from the company’s ownership is required to be uploaded in this situation. The €50 tax still applies in this case (if not included in the tier). Also the solvency of the company is checked at the moment of the verification.
- Go to “Settings” on the bottom left of your dashboard
- Select “Company Verification Process” on the bottom of the drop down menu
- To initiate your verification press on, select the “Send Verification Request” button.
- If the verification fee of €50 is not included in your tier, you will get a pop up window where you will be required to fill in preferred payment method information.
- Certify if you are the legal representative of the specific company
- Upload an image or a PDF file of a valid government issued identification
- Choose your preferred method of payment among a credit/debit card or a wire transfer.
- Press “ Upload Files and Pay €50” to finalize the validation request process.